Monday, November 12, 2007

On the Road Again!


Well, this is a little crazy but the shop is moving again. Actually, I currently don't even have a shop. If you would like to see a house please IM me in world - the new shop should be at it's final resting location by the beginning of December. Or maybe I'll just become a traveling circus.

I just finished my favorite home yet ... The Serendipity! It's really more a cottage then a true house, complete with porch swing. A big thank you goes out to Iceberg Greenberg for scripting the porch swing, if you need something scripted contact Ice in world (go on I know you want to)!!

So, I've been thinking of the home needs of a SL resident. Personally, I choose to mainly live outside in SL. Why box myself in when the weather is beautiful. With this in mind I was thinking of trying for a more open home style - but maybe I'm the only one in SL that feels this way. I guess it doesn't really matter in the end because I am going to build what I want ... so HA!! Here is my challenge to myself - make a open airy space that still holds the traditional architectural details I love. Can it be done? Of course it can! Will I succeed? .....

No comments: